At Level 2
The Dining Room
Remember that if you are unwell, please stay home – we’ll welcome you back another day.
- We are required to maintain a register of all customers. Please follow the instruction on your table to complete the form. This information will only be used if required for the purposes of contact tracing and will be destroyed after two months.
- If you’re here for a takeaway and order from the counter, please maintain a one-meter distance from anyone else outside of your group. We recommend you nominate one person in your group to queue, to keep everyone safe. Or use the online ordering system on our website.
- When using the toilet please practice good hygiene and wash your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds after use. If the toilet is occupied, you should wait at your table and return when it is free.
- You’ll have a single staff member taking care of you – taking your order, delivering your food and drinks, and taking your payment. At the moment we can only accept groups of up to 10 people and we can only have a maximum of 100 people on our premises at any one time.
- When dining in, please do remember not to share items such as menus, cutlery & water bottles between the tables. These will be sanitized by us between use.
- Please maintain good personal hygiene while you’re here. Sneeze and cough into your elbow and either carry your own hand sanitizer or make use of the ones we’ve provided.
The team at Rock Yard ❤️
2 for 1 main Tuesday
We have been working hard on ensuring that our wait times on Tuesday are faster and no one gets left waiting. We have made the following changes to assist in this being as smooth as possible:
👉For “2 for 1” main Tuesday take out: we are taking pick-up pre-orders for Tuesday “241 main” from our website so place your order now to jump the queue. We may hit capacity at certain times, so those times will be disabled as soon as the capacity is reached.
👉For “2 for 1” main Tuesday dine-in: we only take bookings for two dinner seatings:
- Seating 1: Tables can be booked between 5:30 pm and 6:00 pm, and must finish at 7:15 pm.
- Seating 2: Tables can be booked between 7:30 pm and 8:00 pm, and must finish at 9:15 pm.
👉”2 for 1″ main Tuesday terms & conditions:
- Available for lunch & dinner (Dine-in & take out pick up) until sold out.
- Two for the price of one (the meal of lesser value is free).
- Tables more than 5 guests, one bill is applied.
- “241 Main” applies for Big Flavours, Curries, Noodles & Salads. Excluded Salmon dishes.
.🙏 Thank you so much for all of your patience and kind words as we find our feet under these new restrictions.
The team at Rock Yard ❤️